CMR’s competence within multiphase metering includes development of multiphase meters, evaluation of uncertainty in allocation situations, training, and development of handbooks.
Since CMR in the 80’s developed a first generation multiphase meter, we have carried out a range of projects related to multiphase flow metering:
- Development of measurement technology for use in multiphase flow
- Evaluating the uncertainty of complete measurement stations when multiphase meters are used for ownership allocation
- Prestudy of the effect of changing PVT data on multiphase meter uncertainty
- Coordinating and editing the Handbook for multiphase metering for the NFOGM (Norwegian society for oil and gas measurement)
- Developing and arranging courses on multiphase metering for industrial participants
The broad range of projects has allowed us to develop significant knowledge on multiphase metering technologies, industry experiences, challenges and technology gaps.