SPACERead more »
Prototech offers a wide range of services
We are hiring!
CMR Facilities and Test Centre
Upcoming courses and events
CMR and Prototech facilitates a variety of interesting courses. You can also meet us at many events both in Norway and internationally.
See more information at our Courses and Events page.
- Scrutinizing acoustic data from echo sounders with LSSS June 13th 2016
- ONS 2016 August 29th 2016
- The 10th Medviz conference September 7th 2016
- NORCOWE 2016 Conference September 14th 2016
- Introduction to Fiscal Gas Flow Metering November 8th 2016
- Introduction to Multiphase Flow Metering November 15th 2016
From space to the ocean floor...
Grieghallen – renovated acoustic celebrity
It could have gone very badly. The structure of famed Danish architect Knud Munk was basically unsuitable for song and music – his dream of a Roman atrium cannot be easily combined with beautiful symphonies in rainy Bergen. Salvation came in the form of Director of Research Helmer Dahl from the Chr. Michelsen Institute and the fact that funding problems delayed completion of the concert hall.
Tomatoes in space
We are building chambers for tomatoes to grow in space. The aim is to give food to astronauts going to Mars.
Our Peninsula in Antarctica
Kvinge Peninsula was, in fact, named after Thor Kvinge who studied ocean currents and the formation of the bottom water in the Weddel Sea.