SPACERead more »
Prototech offers a wide range of services
CMR Facilities and Test Centre
Upcoming courses and events
CMR and Prototech facilitates a variety of interesting courses. You can also meet us at many events both in Norway and internationally.
See more information at our Courses and Events page.
- CMR-research on gas hydrate monitoring June 25th 2017
- Underwater Technology Conference 2017 July 20th 2017
- Introduction to Fiscal Gas Flow Metering September 5th 2017
- Introduction to Multiphase Flow Metering September 12th 2017
- Introduction to Uncertainty - ISO GUM September 19th 2017
- Armin Pobitzer holds presentation at North Sea Flow Measurement Workshop October 26th 2017
From space to the ocean floor...
Grieghallen – renovated acoustic celebrity
It could have gone very badly. The structure of famed Danish architect Knud Munk was basically unsuitable for song and music – his dream of a Roman atrium cannot be easily combined with beautiful symphonies in rainy Bergen. Salvation came in the form of Director of Research Helmer Dahl from the Chr. Michelsen Institute and the fact that funding problems delayed completion of the concert hall.
Tomatoes in space
We are building chambers for tomatoes to grow in space. The aim is to give food to astronauts going to Mars.
Our Peninsula in Antarctica
Kvinge Peninsula was, in fact, named after Thor Kvinge who studied ocean currents and the formation of the bottom water in the Weddel Sea.